About BW Group
BW Group is a leading global maritime company involved in shipping, maritime infrastructure, and new sustainable technologies. Founded in 1955, BW controls a fleet of over 450 vessels and other floating assets, including oil production, gas import terminals, and wind-farm installation. The Group’s fleet of over 200 LNG and LPG ships constitutes the largest gas fleet in the world. In the renewables space, the Group has investments in solar, wind, batteries, biofuels and water treatment. BW has nine publicly listed affiliates on the Oslo and New York Stock Exchange. Our main operating centres are in Singapore, Copenhagen, Oslo, Houston, London, Manila, Mumbai and Rio de Janeiro.
Are you ready to make an impact?
What drives us is our mission to deliver energy for the world today, and to find solutions for tomorrow. If you want to make lives better around the world by providing access to energy, while working on sustainability and decarbonisation, we’d like to hear from you. Working at BW you will feel the pulse of the world each day. If something happens in the world, we feel it, and you can play your part by anticipating and responding to it. Our high-performing teams are drawn to BW by the global nature of our work and the satisfaction of working with collaborative people who inspire each other to deliver exceptional results.
DESIGNATION : Executive, AR & Disbursement
Responsible for all BW Vessels’ Accounts Receivables and Port Agent(s) Disbursement Accounts matters.
- Check proformas and arrange advance funds to agent on time
- Check and arrange payment of final disbursement invoices to agents
- Handle correspondence with agents on port disbursement matters
- Assist to provide finance related support to the business partners
- Generate invoices and post receipt
- Prepare periodic financial reports
- Actively participate and engage in the process for the continuous improvement of departmental procedures
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong computer skills and experience in computerized accounting/ERP system will be an advantage
- Meticulous, dependable and reliable
- Proficient with numbers
- Has an eye for details
- Competent to motivate others to take action
- Able to communicate well and express ideas clearly
- Is determined to complete tasks and projects
- Works in a careful and thorough manner
At BW, we offer challenging work in an international environment with a team of dedicated and competent colleagues. We recognise that the success of BW rests with each employee’s ability to provide the necessary skills and confidence within the team, and our training is tailored to suit individual needs and career aspirations.
Vision: Best on Water
Mission: We deliver energy for the world today, and find solutions for tomorrow
If our values resonate with you and you think you can contribute, we would be delighted to hear from you!
Don’t meet every single requirement? At BW, we value diversity and the unique experiences that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. We welcome you to apply for the role even if you don’t fully meet all the listed requirements, especially if you are passionate about building an inclusive culture where we strive to be our best. You may be just the right candidate!
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
BW endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, BW operates a preferred supplier list (PSL) and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies for this role.