Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
W hat the day will look like
- System processing of Claims (new loss, update loss, paid loss) as per agreed KPI
- Specialisation in a classes of business and develop secondary technical skill in other classes of business
- Analyse and review basic coverage issues and flag important conditions to client that require their compliance
- Act as a focal point and support to advocate for contentious, complex and high profile losses
- Create and share with our broker and client claims case studies and success stories
- Regular engagement with Client, Broking Dept, Independent Expert (ie. Loss Adjuster, Legal Counsel etc), Reinsurer, Aon Network Office, Claims Manager and Head of CSD on difficult, complex and/or large losses
- Coordinate with Credit Control team to ensure large paid claims are collected promptly as per agreed KPI
- Active follow-up on all open claims that have remain dormant for a period of time
- Provide claims statistic to business unit
- Assist manager on project relating to claims efficiency and best practice
- Assist manager to supervise and coach new staff
- Undertake any other works as assigned by Claims Manager
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- 3 years & above claims experience in Insurance Industry
- Degree in Insurance or equivalent from a Recognised University or Diploma from ANZII/CII
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Words and or Powerpoint
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work… and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Apply for Executive, Claims.
Job vacancy Executive, Claims and Executive, Claims Salary.