Global Director of Enrolment, Executive Programs
Singapore or Dubai
Sommet Education is a hospitality management and pastry & culinary arts education group of more than 1200 employees that is home to five leading brands: Glion Institute of Higher Education, Les Roches Global Hospitality Education, Ecole Ducasse, Invictus Group and the Indian School of Hospitality. Our headquarters are based in Lausanne, Switzerland, with additional hubs in Marbella, Spain (Accounting) and London, UK (Enrolment, Marketing and Digital).
You share our values: Development, Distinctiveness, Joint commitment, Openness and Sense of service.
You have excellent interpersonal, communication, motivational and relationship building capabilities and able to lead effectively within a matrix organization, directing, influencing and enabling colleagues across different regions. You are also able to adapt leadership approach to different situations and stakeholders and with agility in the context of a fast-changing market and competitive environment. As a strong listener, you are prepared to invest time in understanding regional and operational/academic experts before setting strategy, implementing a plan or taking a decision. You are perfectly fluent in English, and you have extensive experience within the hospitality education sector in a student recruitment, enrolment or admissions role. Previous management executive recruitment and engagement activity globally is a benefit, in particular experience in a range of source regions and recruitment channels.
As Global Director of Enrolment, Executive Programs, your main missions will be:
- Management of a direct recruitment team of 2 people.
- Frequent one-to-one engagement with prospective clients for the executive management programs.
- Leverage the wider Sommet Education recruitment network to achieve sales goals, including setting the global standards for executive recruitment, working closely with the marketing team, with regional directors and key members of their recruitment teams.
- Oversee the strategy for resource and budget allocation to drive executive program demand generation and conversion activities, working closely with digital marketing teams and regional directors to make sure that the investment and focus is efficient and effective.
- Set and ensure best practices for building brand awareness and demand generation through activities by Sommet Education’s direct teams of recruiters and its indirect network (agents).
- Provide insights to the brand marketing teams for Glion and Les Roches to inform the approach to building awareness for Glion and Les Roches executive programs. These insights should inform executive program positioning so that, in the case of each program, it is resonant for the audience’s requirements, their values, motivations and preferences and also shapes the development of marketing content to deliver meaningful, informative and compelling engagement with prospects.
- Provide insights to the digital demand generation team to inform the approach to lead generation for executive programs, so that it is aligned with the global sales plan including the profiling and geo-targeting of relevant prospects and optimizes relevant keywords, content, messaging and calls-to-action.
- Work closely with regional directors on the performance of direct and indirect executive recruiters in order to achieve new learner targets and the future pipeline build via regional promotional, engagement and conversion activities.
- Working with the head of lead qualification, ensure that the approach to lead assignment and follow-up is driven by a clear and focused rationale to maximize conversion from interest to application.
- Set, support and deliver best practices for learner and sponsor engagement to maximize and improve conversion metrics of executive pipeline, for all future intakes.
- Direct the approach to training and development of the global sales network to ensure consistency of best practices in all the areas above, and in particular to those aspects related to engagement and conversion.
- Responsibility, alongside relevant colleagues, for managing the relationship with global education and hospitality organizations, marketing platforms and global agents where beneficial to the growth goal. Inform the approach to the Glion and Les Roches alumni network, engaging with specific alumni where required to amplify the awareness of the executive programs within the Sommet Education portfolio.
- Input into and influence the future program content development and positioning, working with the executive master’s program leaders.
- Alongside other activities, focus on extending and enhancing social selling activities globally to drive demand, identify and engage with prospects for each program.
Apply for Global Director of Enrolment, Executive Programs.
Job vacancy Global Director of Enrolment, Executive Programs and Global Director of Enrolment, Executive Programs Salary.