Are You Our Next Difference Maker?
We are looking for an Operations Event Coordinator to join our Operations Event team in Neste Singapore.
To excel in this role where Change is always changing.
He or she must be a highly self-motivated individual, process a strong ability to work independently & live the values of Neste.
Your part in Neste journey
Your main responsibilities include
- Responsible to plan, prepare and execution of events related to Operations including operations resource planning for designated unit(s). Events are defined as:
- Unit shut-downs
- Major maintenance activities i.e. Tank-inspections, absorbent changes etc.
- (Pre)Commissioning and initial start-up of capital investment projects
- Back-up core team member from Operations in Turn-arounds and Unit Shut-downs
- Responsible and monitoring TA/SD execution and instruct shift teams accordingly and reporting progress
- Liaison of Operations to 3rd parties/suppliers related to operations support for preparing and execution of Turn-arounds and Shut-downs assigned by Operations Event Lead
- Responsible (within Operations) for optimizing the Shut-down, Start-up and Clearing work instructions for designated area
- Responsible for correctness, review and improvement of assigned Operations NMS Work Procedures
- Responsible to communicate and train shift teams related to events
- Work closely with all Internal & External stakeholders.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Education: Diploma in Chemical engineering or other relevant engineering diploma
Experience: Minimum 10 years in Oil and Gas or Petro Chemical Industry
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude assessment.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Apply for Operations Event Coordinator.
Job vacancy Operations Event Coordinator and Operations Event Coordinator Salary.