NTUC Health Co-operative Limited (NTUC Health) is an NTUC social enterprise that provides a comprehensive and integrated suite of quality and affordable health and eldercare services to meet the growing needs of families and their dependents. Building on more than four decades of experience and expertise, NTUC Health is among the largest senior day care, nursing home and home personal care providers in Singapore. It also offers other services for seniors such as an active ageing hub, senior activity centres, community support for vulnerable seniors, and a sheltered / senior group home. In addition, it runs a chain of dental clinics, and a family medicine clinic.
DESIGNATION : Programme Executive (Daycare) (1 Year Contract)
You will be responsible for supporting NTUC Health’s senior daycare new online services through managing customer inquiries and correspondences, customer operations systems, programme planning, coordination and facilitation.
- Manage customer inquiries and requests through the phone, emails and messaging
- Manage customer registrations, change of appointments, cancellations, renewals and other package-related matters
- Assist customers in online account creation and provide orientation to the online programme platform
- Attend to customer payment-related issues
- Support any marketing efforts and events on clients acquisition
Operations and Admin
- Assist with data reporting including clients profile analytics
- Assist with PDPA administration
- Any other tasks as assigned
Programme Planning and Coordination
- Planning of senior online programmes
- Preparation of programmes materials and launch
- Facilitation of programmes online
- Development and production of programmes
- Assist with administration on projects
- At least a diploma holder
- Experience in customer service, programme planning or facilitating or similar experience
- Tech savvy (able to use Google Suite (Gmail, Google Doc, Google Sheets) and IT systems)
- Good conversational skills (Bilingual in English and Mandarin with basic conversational skills in dialects for facilitation of seniors’ activities)
- Pleasant and patient
- Meticulous and organized
- Good attitude with positive entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge of various online meeting platforms ie. zoom, google meet
- Willing to travel to different centres island-wide as needed
- Work location: Kampung Admiralty
Apply for Programme Executive.
Job vacancy Programme Executive and Programme Executive Salary.