Our Software Engineer will develop and maintain new or improved software products, procedures, and techniques under Microsoft .NET platform. Responsibilities include providing innovative and cost-effective engineering solutions to meet technical objectives and timing. An analytical thinker, you are expected to function well independently and in a team, exercise creativity and innovation, and possess excellent communications skills. Job Description:
- Design, develop and deploy business software applications (ASP.NET/C#)
- Systems analysis and integration of multi-solutions with our ERP suite
- Developing systems; complying with specifications and quality
- Develop, optimize and enhance in-house ERP system
Min. Experience Required:
- Degree in Computer-related field and/or 4 years equivalent work experience
- Experience in software application design and development
- Good knowledge in ERP/Business applications will be advantageous
- Good knowledge in architecture and system designs
- Good object-oriented system design skills; knowledge in UML tool
- Good presentation/communication skills in English
- Strong customer service orientation with attention to details
With a track record of 26 years and counting, A2000 Solutions Pte Ltd is a trusted brand of software development that provides ERP solutions in CRM, Accounting, E-Commerce, Mobile sales, Point of Sale System, Warehouse Management, Fixed Asset Management, Peppol E- Invoicing, Helpdesk & Ticketing System, Project and Contract System, Time Attendance Management and Visitor Management.
With more than 3000 companies currently using our system, we are confident in providing the right expertise to continue empowering businesses, and to create a dynamic response to market changes for small and medium-sized industries.
A2000 Solutions is a NICF-Supporting Company.
Apply for Software Engineer.
Job vacancy Software Engineer and Software Engineer Salary.