TikTok will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require TikTok’s sponsorship of a visa.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
Multimedia middle platform (Video Cloud) is one of the world’s leading video platforms, providing media storage, transcoding and streaming services. We are committed to building the next generation video processing platform and the largest live broadcast network to provide an excellent experience for billions of users around the world. The role of the Solutions Manager requires in-depth understanding of the video cloud business architecture, helping internal/external business parties to deepen product awareness, promote product optimization, and output the best solution in combination with product capabilities.
- Providing optimized solutions and best practices to customers by leveraging the product capabilities and key features of BytePlus video solutions, including Live Streaming, Video-on-Demand, Real-Time Communications etc.
- Cooperate with the sales and engineering team to provide presales and technical support services to the global market. Design video cloud proposal based on customer requirements
- Understand and feedback on customers’ needs and market trends to improve the BytePlus video products and services
- As an industry expert, you should have a deep understanding of the development trends of the video industry and technology, and provide customers with guidance to make business decisions
- Ensure the technical feasibility of key accounts and benchmark cases, facilitate project implementation and successful delivery, and summarize replicable solutions
- At least 3 years of pre-sales or product management experience in design, implementation and consulting on video cloud products, including Live Streaming/Video-on-Demand/Real-Time Communications, etc.
- Have proficient business communication skills as a bridge between the customers and the product R&D team
- Have good documentation skills to express architectural planning clearly and be proficient in writing technical documents including proposals, solutions etc.
- Skilled in project management; able to manage user demands, implement cross-departmental coordination of complex projects, and coordinate internal and external resources to establish service processes
- Excellent teamwork spirit, professionalism, stress resistance and rapid learning ability.
- Rich experience in customer support in international markets and serving well-known customer cases is preferred
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Apply for Solutions Manager, Video Cloud.
Job vacancy Solutions Manager, Video Cloud and Solutions Manager, Video Cloud Salary.