Global Financial Analyst – Embedded Software
- Global oversight over Visteon?s financial embedded software process.
- Manages the controlling and accounting of royalty accrual process which includes tracking of global volumes and royalty expense accrual settlement in QAD per plant.
- Responsible for monthly IC-billing process of royalty expense between plants and Visteon Corporation U.S.
- Owns the process of supplier reporting, PO tracking and payment. Prepares quarterly royalty reports to suppliers, reviews invoices and initiates payment to supplier.
- Royalty cost allocation by project, to support P&L reporting for the plants
- Coordinates and supports global royalty supplier audits
- Monthly GL Reconciliation in ACRC and preparation of Critical Spread-Sheet reviews
- Initiates Budget PO?s for royalty expense on a yearly basis
- Business partners with Indirect Purchasing team
- Controls and reports monthly purchasing savings on royalty expense as well as other indirect purchasing categories.
- Reviews purchasing contracts if necessary (in particular lump sum, prepayment, settlement arrangements)
- Supports system/process enhancements and thus liaison with commercial, IT, finance and purchasing
Apply for Global Financial Analyst – Embedded Software – Agency.
Job vacancy Global Financial Analyst – Embedded Software – Agency and Global Financial Analyst – Embedded Software – Agency Salary.